NAZI ZOMBIE MOD RELEASE!
Zombie Realism v2
by [HOG] Rampage
'Zombie Realism' is a mod which adds a lot of new things to zombie mode. It has a ranking system with 65 ranks / 10 levels of prestige and tons of unlocks, 10 modern weapons, boss rounds, customizable classes, and more!
* Ranking system with 65 ranks, 10 levels of prestige and many unlocks. (COOP and SP)
* Different classes to choose from (each class will have a special "ability").
* Faster zombies and more of them.
* 10 bonus weapons from modern weapons mod (credit and thanks to Way2Evil).
* Create-a-class in-game before you start.
* Mystery box that spawns things specific to a player's class.
* 8 different perks and more may be added in final version.
* Many weapons to choose from along with attachments.
* New powerups.
* Player round bonuses (most headshots/revives/knives, least downs).
* Hell hounds will now spawn with zombies in earlier rounds.
* Boss rounds.Changes in v2:
* Fixed - Double Points and Insta-kill icons no longer overlap ammo box icon.
* Fixed - Stielhandgranates can now be bought. They also don't let you buy over and over, even if at 4.
* Fixed - Modern weapons should no longer show up in the random box before round 7.
* Fixed - Rank Progress Bar now shows up correctly. It's also been re-alligned.
* Fixed - Upgraded Flamethrower now recharges.
* Fixed - Second Chance no longer takes all perks. It only takes Second Chance (you must buy it again if you want it).
* Fixed - Sticky grenades should no longer be given if you have monkey bombs.
* Fixed - Perks no longer overlap the intro text.
* Fixed - Other players can now take weapons from the random box after 4-5 seconds.
* Fixed - Extra perk icon on re-spawn should no longer show up.
* Fixed - The Help menu now shows the correct rank unlocks info for the Desert Eagle, Double-Barrel, and the Sawed-off Double-Barrel.
* Fixed - Timed gameplay no longer causes game to restart right away after every player is dead (no longer spawns players with only pistol).
* Fixed - Custom class now correctly saves.
* Fixed - Overkill perk no longer takes third weapon after going down.
* Fixed - The help menu now shows 'Extreme Conditioning' under the correct rank.
* Fixed - The random box no longer freezes in Der Riese.
* Fixed - Bosses now spawn correctly after the first boss round.
* Fixed - The perk icon after losing second chance now changes to the correct icon.
* Fixed - The text for the perks and secondary grenades now show up correctly.
* Fixed - Switching from upgraded Panzershrek to a different weapon no longer takes the Panzershrek.
* Fixed - Buyable stielhandgranates in Verruckt now work correctly.
* Fixed - Buyable molotovs in nazi_zombie_western now work correctly.
* Fixed - Juggernaut now regenerates health correctly.
* Fixed - Difficulty, timed gameplay, and boss settings now save (no longer reset everytime you open the main menu, etc.).
* Fixed - The bug where you could not buy second chance from the perk machine after losing second chance has been fixed.
* Fixed - The bug where you would be given sticky grenades after revive even if they were not picked in the class menu has been fixed.
* Changed - 'Rifles' has been replaced with 'Assault Rifles' and 'Semi-automatic Rifles' in the class menu.
* Changed - The 'STG44' has been moved to 'Assault Rifles' in the class menu.
* Changed - The Double-Barrel is now unlocked at 28.
* Changed - The Sawed-off Double-Barrel is now unlocked at 32.
* Changed - Trench Gun + Grip now has 6 shots.
* Changed - The folder name for the mod has been changed to 'zombie_realism_mod'.
* Changed - There are now 65 ranks. Prestige has also been added.
* Changed - One modern weapon is unlocked per prestige level (rank 10 on each prestige).
* Changed - The random box now only has weapons that are 'good' (and modern weapons show up starting on round 7).
* Changed - The random box cost has been increased to 2000.
* Changed - M16 replaced with G36C.
* Changed - M4 + M203 replaced with M4 + Red Dot.
* Changed - W1200 Winchester replaced with M1014.
* Changed - All classes now save your kit setup (they reset each prestige, however).
* Changed - Custom class now saves your ability.
* Changed - Modern weapons are now only in the mystery box (removed from class menu). You must have them unlocked in order to get them from the mystery box.
* Changed - Prestige now only resets challenges and rank xp. You keep your weapons, etc., but you must setup your classes again.
* Added - Rank XP required is now shown under the rank progress bar (it should not cause any errors/crashes as it used to).
* Added - A message shows at the top where the rank bar is when you are able to prestige.
* Added - You can now view challenge progress for your current weapon by pressing B->1.
* Added - You can now view your stats, challenges, etc. in-game via the options menu (click 'Challenges').
* Added - Perk machines must be repaired after the power is on before you can buy from them. In Shi No Numa and Nacht Der Untoten, you must just repair them, since there's no power switch.
* Added - There is now an 'inventory' for offhand weapons, such as satchel charges and mortar rounds. If you have mortar rounds and you buy satchel charges, the mortar will be put into an inventory slot. You can swap inventory items anytime you want by pressing 'B' on your keyboard, followed by pressing '1'.
* Added - There is now a head shot streak counter to the right side of the screen (right above the player score).Map Pack #2:
* nazi_zombie_killzone revisited v1.1
* simpsonsNote: In order to play the above maps, you MUST have them installed or downloaded. Please read 'ConversionMapPackReadMe.txt' for instructions on how to play them with Zombie Realism v2. If you have the full version, you don't have to follow these instructions.Special Thanks:
Tom_Bmx (timed gameplay)
Darkflame <--- With his favorite words its win but you know what would be winner
If I forgot to add anyone that helped out, I apologize. Maps Supported:
Nacht Der Untoten
Shi No Numa
nazi_zombie_demise (bonus map)
nazi_zombie_killzone revisited v1.1
Remember to maximize the videos for a better viewing experience!